Sunday, June 12, 2011

All That Glitter Is Not Gold... Now Gold Is Not A Reality, Real Is What You Live To Be.

So, I don't know how to "talk" about things with people. The only two people I've talked to in depth are Javi and Tony (and whatever, Tony was part of my family, so don't judge me for still telling him things.) But we've been having some family troubles...

To sum it up, my brother has a problem. Did some stuff while he was on said problem, bail was made, pictures were posted in the paper, charges are being faced, accusations are being made and we had to take him to rehab.

It seemed like everything was gonna be ok, until you have to part ways and say good-bye, and that's when the reality sets in and you can't do anything but cry.

I have a strong mind, but not a strong heart, and trying to be the one not to cry while everyone else was, didn't work. I hate seeing my Mother cry, and I hate hearing her blame herself. We stick together through everything though.



It's gonna be ok.

3 comments:

TimBurtonist said...

:( I'm sorry to hear that, Lily. I think it's more than alright to cry though. I know when I do, I usually feel better. Also, I'm a pretty good listener if you're in need of one.

Lily said...

Thank you. We all feel and about not doing something before all the legal stuff happened... But I guess there's no use thinking about what we could have done, just gotta keep on with what we ARE doing and have faith for the best.

TimBurtonist said...

Absolutely, I completely agree. I really hope things look up.