Saturday, July 16, 2011

I haven't updated in a while, simply because, I don't have anything positive to write.

Things are still stressful and crazy and the future of such things are unknown.

I am looking forward to:
-Seeing my two best friends later this afternoon. We'll be heading to Stacy and Jay's housewarming party.
-Spending next weekend at McKinney Falls with family.
-Get away from everything here with both best friends, the boyfriend, and a handful of other awesome friends at the beach. I plan on fishing.

I can't wait til this weight rolls off my shoulders.

3 comments:

TastyPrawn said...

Ooh, I wanna go fishing, too! Do I need to get a fishing license?

Lily said...

I'm not sure, I'm going to ask Javi's sister cause she just went fishing there. I'm gonna get me a little rod from Target, I hope they have Scooby-doo!

TastyPrawn said...

Let me know! If I don't need a license, I'll try to find a cheap rod and join in the fishing fun.