Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yeah it's a chronic pain in my ass, but no it's not a burden; It's ironic that I drink to make my insides stop hurting...

Probably, lyrically, one of my favorite songs at the moment.



As far as relationships go, we're doing alright. Went on a date to Pluckers on Friday night, then watched the crabs attack eachother and catch tiny fish at Wal-Mart. Javi dropped me off at my Mom's and we kissed while Purple Rain was playing on the car stereo. Classic.

I had to work a 12 hour shift yesterday. Wasn't too bad, but I worked a few hours in paint and slammed a blade on two of my fingers. One finger swelled up and is numb. I can't feel anything (well, as of an hour ago the feeling is slowly returning) I was worried I'd have to get it chopped off, but that's cause I'm a worry wort. Hopefully it'll be ok.

Also, I think my brother is doing good. He hasn't had his court day yet, but the times I've been staying over there, he's been clean and that makes me super freaking happy.

Our lease is up in January, so I'm still trying to figure out what to do. Our plan was to move into my Mom's for a year so we could save for a house... but my Nephew just moved in from California so we aren't sure.

Today is my only day off. I was supposed to work today, but I got booted off. Lame. I'm starving, but I'm broke... so if you read this before 6pm and wanna buy me dinner, text me. ;)


and it's a love that gives me heart burn, it's a song that makes my stomach turn; but I wouldn't trade this hand for all the aces in the deck...

3 comments:

TimBurtonist said...

I love me some Alkaline Trio! I wish I would've seen this post earlier, but I work until 6 every Sunday anyway. Maybe we can get together this Sunday or next for an after 6 dinner? Let me know. :)

Lily said...

I would! But, due to my car being in dispose, I've been staying in Kyle (still) and bumming rides just to get to work. I have my fingers crossed that my car is fully recovered by Monday! We might do 80s night next weekend, maybe you'd be interested? ^_^

TimBurtonist said...

Heck yeah! Let me know. I'm off on Monday, due to it being Labor Day and my job thinking I have school, hehe.